AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full installer and Lite Installer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Full installer and Lite Installer Empty
PostSubject: Full installer and Lite Installer   Full installer and Lite Installer EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Full installer is finally done, many thanks to loki for uploading it for me. Here's the link for anyone having any error, download it and install it then I'm pretty sure you won't get any more errors, if you still get errors after reinstalling, please post a topic in support
Full Installer
Lite Installer

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 15, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ace-ro.forumotion.com
Wikus

Wikus

PostSubject: Re: Full installer and Lite Installer   Full installer and Lite Installer EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Btw, since I downloaded the Full Installer, does it mean that I don't have to download the client link?
Back to top Go down
GMLokiloco

PostSubject: Re: Full installer and Lite Installer   Full installer and Lite Installer EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:38 pm

you don't have to download the lite version or the client link if you already have the full installer downloaded.
Back to top Go down
Wikus

Wikus

PostSubject: Re: Full installer and Lite Installer   Full installer and Lite Installer EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:12 pm

All right then thanks Loki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full installer and Lite Installer   Full installer and Lite Installer Empty

Back to top Go down

Full installer and Lite Installer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceRO :: Server Information :: Downloads-
Jump to: