AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Palete Error

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PenguinKing

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Palete Error   Palete Error EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:18 am

help me, my RO always automaticly Out whenever i found a people use the custom palete.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palete Error   Palete Error EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 pm

I'll post a pallete error fix tomorrow, too busy with website and v4p things going on. o-o;
Back to top Go down
https://ace-ro.forumotion.com
Wikus

Wikus

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palete Error   Palete Error EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 pm

I kinda have the same problem, but as for me, I am able to see the customs with no problem as far as I know, but lately I've been having palette errors and making me exit my RO, Idk why but for some reason there's something that makes my RO go loco, oh and it's always in Prontera.

Edit: I think that one of the causes is a person's Equipment, I believe that it's UIquiorra's Equipment, it's just a feeling, because he might be wearing something that's giving me errors and everytime that he's in Prontera I get this error.

Edit2: Tested it with my friend who isn't wearing any customs, giving me palette error as well, it's giving me like no file thing palette 200 or something.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palete Error   Palete Error EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Pallete is cloth color, some people might have @dye,@ccolor,stylisted or something to another pallete, only one pallete works for 3rd jobs, other palletes will error you, I'm still trying to resolve this however if there really is no way, I might have to do a wipe and end up giving freebies to everyone due to the wipe. Well. o-o;
Back to top Go down
https://ace-ro.forumotion.com
Wikus

Wikus

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palete Error   Palete Error EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Woah, I would really like to have those freebies, I can't deny that, but I do hope that it will be fixed soon Razz Haha! Awesome work on the site btw.
Back to top Go down
Bailey

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palete Error   Palete Error EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:21 am

I would like it if we had a wipe that my character could be returned.
If I re-made her, just put her at where she was at when she was wiped. Same with my Sin.
I don't want a wipe. I will have to work my rear end off just to get her back up to Ranger and that took days. -_-
Back to top Go down
PenguinKing

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palete Error   Palete Error EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 pm

oh, ok then. Thanks for the info, i hope the admin can fix the problem soon.
Back to top Go down
GM Yuuto

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palete Error   Palete Error EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Correct. We're working the best in our power to fix this problem.
If we don't happen to find a solution, What I could do is sprite a few new colors (Just need to find the cloth sprites in the data folder)

And if it happens to resolve a wipe, then of course, we'll have an experience boost where leveling should be a breeze.

Drops will have a high chance to drop for a week or something (This is just a possibility, so don't look forward but at least expect something to make up your time here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palete Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palete Error   Palete Error Empty

Back to top Go down

Palete Error
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceRO :: Public Stuff :: Support-
Jump to: