AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicman

ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!!   ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 pm

I suddenly get a pm from valkyrie, but i dont think it is the real valkyrie because i know he wouldnt do this, and people are talking about impersonators. He tells me to give him my acount name and password and says that hell help me, and after chaos's acount getting stolen im suspicious (obviously not a smart impersonator, doing it right after another impersonation). i keep telling him no, and then he says that hes cousins with Ace and will get me banned. This told me he was fake for sure, so later i checked @who, and theres a GM Ace. obviosly if it was ace it would say admin instead of GM, i talk to people, and apparently he is harrasing people to give acount information. Later he pms me and says hes going to ban me. he said it takes awile, and after like an hour, he stops talking and goes away. This was weird and anoying, please do something about this.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!!   ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 pm

I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!!   ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:55 pm

does valkyrie mean me? >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!!   ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ACE IMPERSONATOR, ACOUNT STEALER!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceRO :: Public Stuff :: Reporting-
Jump to: