AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raising Opinions.

Go down 
+2
parody
AzureValkyrie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureValkyrie

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Theres this guy called Black, which I'm sure a lot of people have seen, is constantly vending with the title "Donators sucks", something along that line. From my point of view, this guy should be suspended from game if he continues as it MAY create a sense of hatred to donators, aka the people who pay to help keep the server up.

Heres the screenie. Also, I believe, people can back me up through witnessing that this is happening.
Raising Opinions. ScreeneAthena005

As seen from the screenshot above, the translation (for people who don't understand shortforms [I took 10 secs to decipher >.>] well it says "Donators are weak. They just donate to be strong."

We should place and emphasis on the fact that donators are donating out of their free will and that the stuff that comes with it is just a token of appreciation.

Raising Opinions. ScreeneAthena004-1

Next concern would be the name "Dickweed". My question would be "Is there a rule for offensive names?" and "Is that name considered offensive?"
Back to top Go down
parody

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am

I support this motion as the motive of donating is not to bully the weak but its to keep the server running.admin MUST make the donates balanced and make a non donate pvp room so that the non donaters wont complain much.otherwise it would be unfair.

as for this char Black or forum name noyallen, i hope GM's eyes would give extra attention on him for he has some bad history like offensive names, duel clienting to raise his pvp scores,etc etc
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:37 am

parody wrote:
I support this motion as the motive of donating is not to bully the weak but its to keep the server running.admin MUST make the donates balanced and make a non donate pvp room so that the non donaters wont complain much.otherwise it would be unfair.

as for this char Black or forum name noyallen, i hope GM's eyes would give extra attention on him for he has some bad history like offensive names, duel clienting to raise his pvp scores,etc etc

LoL I totally agree with the not the bully the weak.

Donation items should be slightly be stronger than the regular obtainable customs in-game. However, I dont think MvP item / God Item as donation items is a privilege. If anything, I'd say MvP Scrolls(example: Tao Gunka Scroll in bundles and God Item rentals that lasts 3 day, 7 day, 30 day?

Black's issue. Really? That's pretty bad lol.
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:42 am

chiyuki asked him to delete that char the other day.....

he then asked her for a duel and a gamble that if he won, he wouldn't have to delete....

in the end, he still lost....

and he didn't delete his character afterall.....

even though he was supposed to even without a GM's warning.....
Back to top Go down
khentz026

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 pm

i think black is also a donator.. he has a white usakoring hat and a lighthalzen aura? aren't those donate items?
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

they are. but he's no donator xD
Back to top Go down
RamonArca

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 pm

He got it from the start...I think...LOL anyways Black is referring to Strider if you're curious...and he said to me that he is looking for a new server since maybe becuz of them donators...

P.S YER INCLUDED MEH IN TEH PIC!...*cough*VoidNin*cough**COUGH*
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:22 pm

then why don't he DONATE himself? >.> stupid guy complains and all...... flaming donators and everything
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Black has been banned for a week.
As for Dickweed, I'll search him up on the logs and give him a warning.
Back to top Go down
https://ace-ro.forumotion.com
AzureValkyrie

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm

then i think we can lock this topic now :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raising Opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Opinions.   Raising Opinions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Raising Opinions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceRO :: Public Stuff :: Reporting-
Jump to: