AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Installation Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zeldaevolution

Installation Guide Empty
PostSubject: Installation Guide   Installation Guide EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Well since no on yet bothered to make a guide, I think I should take the initiative... (since I'm kinda bored >_>)

Anyways, here goes...

First of all, to play in a RO private server, you must download the kRO, Sakray, and Renewal RO clients

get them here: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks

(note: always download the latest, and patch the client if you can...)

*Sakray last client is 03-25-2009 since Gravity stopped supporting it because they made RO Renewal
*kRO and Renewal latest for now is 09-23-2009, no new client yet (the next client might be ready in a few weeks since Gravity releases their clients every 3 months I think)
*You can skip Renewal since AceRO doesn't need it... (check the acro.ini)

After downloading the RO clients
please download the AceRO client here: https://ace-ro.forumotion.com/downloads-f2/acero-installer-t2.htm
(it's really easy to navigate though... really... <_<)

Next step after downloading everything, install everything in order:

1.kRO (remove the check mark after installation... it means if you want to reboot your PC)
2.Sakray (same here regarding the check mark)
3.Renewal (optional maybe)
4.AceRO

remember to put everything in the same directory (it means putting everything in the same folder)

After that installation, restart PC (for 100% assurance XD) and then start the patcher.....

err... no images... XDD

Finally, when the patch finishes you can log in game!! (After HOURS of downloading @__@)

Oh yeah, to make an account just put the _M and _F suffixes for male and female accounts, respectively...
Maybe I'll just edit this registration thing when the site has a CP or a website where you can register properly

Last... I'm sleepy, it's 23:52 right now XDDD and plenty of XDs

If there be plenty of errors... I don't know if I can help but I'll try to if ever I know what the solution is ^_^

Ja~
Back to top Go down

Installation Guide
Page 1 of 1