AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Item stats?

Go down 
+2
Admin
Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 am

Some of you may not know or some may already have an arguement, but the stats on the Custom wings are a little overpowered to a point where a regular player cannot win a duel or battle at ALL. Mad

Unless you're trying to overpopulate the server with customs all over the place then yeah, have a custom item merchant, otherwise....lower the stats or balance the stats.

Basically its a duel of stats comparison.

Lv255 Rune Knight(Regular) VS --> Lv255 Rune Knight(Custom)
STR - 255+ 15 --------------------> STR 255 + 105
AGI - 193 + 19 --------------------> AGI 193 + 109
VIT - 100 + 5 ----------------------> VIT 100 + 95
INT - 255 + 20 ---------------------> INT 255 + 110
DEX - 255 + 18 -------------------> DEX 255 + 108
LUK - 124 + 3 ----------------------> LUK 124 + 93

ATK 1158 ------------------------------ ATK 2100 (Damage Difference is almost double)
HITRATE 528 --------------------------- HITRATE 618 (Hitrate is so far that phreeoni or hitcards are not required)
FLEERATE 455 -------------------------- FLEERATE 545 (Serious? the regular one can't even touch the custom one without a bunch of +hitrate cards)

I know this server is brand new but what I want is a good stepping stone for customs to start and not where in the future eventually the players start to complain in democracy about changing the stats somewhat. If anything, donation customs can be +30 stat somewhere along the lines but for normal player customs...lower it, in my opinion. If you guys actually have a PROBLEM ..... then please explain 3 to 4 reasons why it isn't a problem because I stated my problem about the customs with a few reasons mentioned above.

FEEDBACK appreciated.

PS: Telling other players such as myself to go another server and play a different server is saying...this server isn't good, it's not worth playing. So please THINK for yourself before telling other players about what they should do instead of helping/reason with them.

Noob FTW.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Idea taken very much into consideration , if you don't want the normal customs to be +30 to all stats, then please give us a good effect for it and we'll decide from there on whether to nerf customs or let them stay and give em a quest or just let em stay... so yea. O_O;
Back to top Go down
https://ace-ro.forumotion.com
Phoenix

Phoenix

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 am

CUSTOM HEADGEAR
-Stats/Effects subject to change by players suggestion.-
[][][][][][][][][][] 95% completed effects.
Spoiler:

CUSTOM WINGS
- Stats/Effects subject to change by players suggestion.
[][][][][][][][][][] 0% completed.
Spoiler:

These ideas were given by players (not just me), so any other ideas or help nerf some of the current effects by posting here and I'll update the post or... a GM can edit the post.

PS: I am also focusing on scripting some of these items as quests.

Last edited by Phoenix on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
parody

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:25 am

this may be a bit difficult but ive seen a server do this before.they preset the effects(for example:Increase SP by 20% and MDEF +30,Bash lvl 10 Str+50 Dex-20). and we get to choose which headgear to have those effects.meaning the customs wouldnt have any effects at first until we go to a custom assign NPC and assign the effects we want on our custom based on the choices that they have(example has been stated).

this way,we wouldnt have to be stuck with a 3D glasses to get the Maya P effect.hope you understand and put this into consideration because fashion matters people!haha
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 am

i totally agree parody but these effects arent 'furbished' yet. ppl tell me white sunnies should do the same. all these items will be on arc quests soon.

the npc ur speaking of is a theme but does sound a bit imbalanced. probably check it out anyways.
Back to top Go down
parody

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 pm

i dont think you get what im trying to say.i dont mind you balancing these customs but all im trying to say is that we dont want the custom to be fixed with its effect
if say:
30003#Dowry#agi+30
30011#emperor's helm#all stat +20

im suggesting that it would be flexible meaning that emperor's helm can have Dowry's effects. I DONT WANT TO STICK TO AN UGLY HEADGEAR JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING AGI+30!xD
the effects are all balanced.its just make an NPC that can put the effects to the custom.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 am

Quote :
the npc ur speaking of is a theme but does sound a bit imbalanced. probably check it out anyways.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parody

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:02 am

hehe dude dont embarrass me in front of the whole forum!xD
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm

the server your talking about is probably forgotten RO
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:09 pm

The way i figured is that donations get the 30 all stats n unique abilities which can be swapped. For the regular, theres 2 options..... either players work hard from quests to get customs OR event items with parody's idea.

what i was plannin to do is that customs can be earned thru quests AND have the power to socket enchant.

In addition, the growth system where your customs can evolve.
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 am

or why not, donors have WINGS that give 3 swappable stats, mid gears with 2 swappable stats and top with 1 swappable stat.

for normal players, wings have 2 swappable stats only, nothing else. midgears with 1 swappable stat and 1 fixed stat and top with 1 fixed stat

or something along these lines
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Quote :
or why not, donors have WINGS that give 3 swappable stats, mid gears with 2 swappable stats and top with 1 swappable stat.

for normal players, wings have 2 swappable stats only, nothing else. midgears with 1 swappable stat and 1 fixed stat and top with 1 fixed stat

or something along these lines

That's too much of a hassle. I'd say one solid effect for the Donaters. What I had in mind is something like.

Lighthalzen Aura
STR= Base STR/7
AGI= Base AGI/7
VIT= Base VIT/7
INT= Base INT/7
DEX= Base DEX/7
LUK= Base LUK/7
Allow zeny x% per kill
5%+ Demi-human
1% increase droprate. Increase droprate by 1% per refine rate(I'll have to src edit this one, with permission.)

Personally, the stats bonuses relying on the users base stats makes the donaters a bit more balanced to which stat they use most is boosted rather than everything. More and so the effects should apply to all donation customs.
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:03 am

would be nice i guess....

but is it possible to have KRO items to swap for custom effects? like Valkyrie helmet, Coppola, Bunny ears and so on?
Back to top Go down
Felecorr

Felecorr

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:14 am

Server where players cant float w/o custom or donation items = No No.
If the curve is too steep, barely anyone will stick.

In all honesty, I'm not gonna donate to a server that I just joined. Just telling the truth.
If I have to look forward to getting smashed like a roach in PvP by donators, tell me so I don't spend my time leveling.
x_x
Back to top Go down
GM Yuuto

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:04 am

Donation items and customs are equivalent in terms of power and rarity.

Even donaters have to earn their keep in game to match with the regular players.
Not saying that you should donate but those who donate get their special privileges.

Donation equipment casts more stat power and gain a maximum slot of [4].

Regular custom equipment casts more unique abilities and gain a maximum slot of [3] however they're hard to earn but at least there's a possibility to overthrow anyone in your way.
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:57 am

or say donators get their own buffers, things like nicer looking customs and some stronger but uglier looking customs o.o rofl
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:59 pm

lets say donators get their own hangout room and buffers too? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Item stats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Item stats?   Custom Item stats? Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Item stats?
Page 1 of 1