AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

white imprison bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noyallen

white imprison bug Empty
PostSubject: white imprison bug   white imprison bug EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:04 pm

admin pls fix the white imprison skill.. coz when i use it it makes the character put into silence... the script says it only makes you ghost,cannot be attack but imobile... in the game its totaly makes the character put into silence and cannot cast any skills.. hope to hear from you.. thanks
Back to top Go down
flirachi

white imprison bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: white imprison bug   white imprison bug EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 am

from what I recall, it says this: "Imprisons the target temporarily behind a white magic curtain, preventing them from moving. While in this state, the target cannot take damage other than ghost property attacks.
When White Imprison ends the target takes 2000 damage. You can cast this skill on yourself but it will last 20% shorter and take 2000 damage when it ends." It says it prevents them from moving, so wouldn't that go under the category as not being able to cast skills? Of course, Im not the admin, and Im also can't say you're wrong, as I have not seen the problem myself. If it literally puts you in silence status, then the best I can suggest is get a Munak Card. if it just acts as silence, then there is nothing I can do until I see the situation for myself. Hope I helped.

With all due respect,
~Flirachi
Back to top Go down
noyallen

white imprison bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: white imprison bug   white imprison bug EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 am

dont you get what i mean? of course i know that you cannot move while in white imprison only thing i report is that while on this state you cant event cast a skill wherein the effect is only move not attack or skills on the user
Back to top Go down
flirachi

white imprison bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: white imprison bug   white imprison bug EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:59 pm

hmm... so you're saying you cant cast skills in White Imprison state? I believe that is completely normal. I'm not entirely sure, as I haven't used a warlock in some time. let me ask you this: Are you casting it on yourself, or is someone else casting it on you? I'm looking forward to your reply, so that I may help further.

With all due respect,
~Flirachi
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

white imprison bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: white imprison bug   white imprison bug EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:49 am

I have a warlock and it works totally fine.

Try testing White Imprisonment and start using ghost spells such as soul strike. Both the caster and the player thats' cast upon can't do anything besides the caster is able to use ghost spells or walk around if i remembered.
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

white imprison bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: white imprison bug   white imprison bug EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:57 pm

from what I see, its silence on all other skills except ghost property because I couldn't use Magic Rod inside
Back to top Go down
flirachi

white imprison bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: white imprison bug   white imprison bug EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 am

yeah, that's how it should be, as ghost attacks are the only things that work in a white emprison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

white imprison bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: white imprison bug   white imprison bug Empty

Back to top Go down

white imprison bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceRO :: Public Stuff :: Reporting-
Jump to: