AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace, Questions (and Problems?).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wikus

Wikus

Ace, Questions (and Problems?). Empty
PostSubject: Ace, Questions (and Problems?).   Ace, Questions (and Problems?). EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:29 am

Hmm Imma start of with the @commands:
It seems like some @commands are missing, like @save, @load, @whereis idk if there are still more but I know these 3 are not there, if you include the @mobsearch then it'll make it 4.

Second, The Gold Room, it seems like the 1k drop rate affected the current drop rate of the golds and the treasure boxes in the gold room, it's now 5% Gold, 1% Treasure Box, and I would also like to add the 500HP of the Golden Savage, will it remain as it is, or will you change it back to its old HP which is 80.

Third, Are the poring coins really unstorable? And are not tradeable, just like the BF Weapons?

Fourth, how are we supposed to get an emp if the whole place is filled with MVP's, it's pretty hard to kill MVP's with our current stuff? Idk.

Anyway these are the current questions (and problems?)I have right now, not sure if it'll increase or not.
Sorry if I got too much problems or something.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Ace, Questions (and Problems?). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace, Questions (and Problems?).   Ace, Questions (and Problems?). EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Commands... I fixed most of them, please tell me what else is missing.
The gold room, I fixed it too.
Poring coins were fixed too.
I'll deal with that emp problem soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ace-ro.forumotion.com

Ace, Questions (and Problems?).
Page 1 of 1