AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Non-donation custom wing images and descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMLokiloco



Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Non-donation custom wing images and descriptions   Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 am


30501#Arctic Wings# Reduce 30% damage from water attacks. Int +25 Equipped on: lower headgear

30502#Dark Blue Fairy Wing# Reduce 30% damage from dark attacks Int +15, Dex + 10 Equipped on: lower headgear

30503#Black Fairy Wing# Reduce 25% damage from Dark attacks. Increase 5% damage on demi-human. Str +15, Vit+ 10 Equipped on: lower headgear

30504#Dragon Wings# Reduce 5% damage from demi-human attacks. Vit +25 Equipped on: lower headgear

30505#Dragon Black Wings2# Increase 5% damage on demi-human. Str+ 25 Equipped on: lower headgear

30506#Gargoyle Wings# Vit +30 Equipped on: lower headgear

30507#Green Lilith Wings# Enable a 60% chance of gaining 40% of the damage inflicted upon an enemy as SP with each attack Equipped on: lower headgear

30508#Lightblue Fairy Wings# Increase movement speed. Agi +15, Dex +10 Equipped on: lower headgear

30509#Mini White Wings# Increase attack speed. Vit+ 15, Int +5 Equipped on: lower headgear

30510#Mini Mixed Wings# All stats +5 Equipped on: lower headgear

30511#Succubus Wings# Increase HP by 50,000. Equipped on: lower headgear

30512#White Butterfly Wings# All stats +7 Equipped on: lower headgear

30513#Ying Yang Wing# All stats+ 7 Equipped on: lower headgear

30514#Archangel Wing# Increase walking speed by 15% All stats +4 Equipped on: lower headgear

30515#Black Avian Wings# Increase attack by 25%. All stats +4 Equipped on: lower headgear

30516#White Avian Wings# All stats +7 Equipped on: lower headgear

30517#Archdemon Wing# Increase movement speed. Str +13, Int +12 Equipped on: lower headgear

30518#Avalon Wing# Reduce long-range attacks by 15%. Vit +10, Int +15 Equipped on: lower headgear

30519#Mini Evil Wings# Critical rate +40% Equipped on: lower headgear

30520#Hyourinmaru# Inflict 20% more damage with critical attacks.All stats+ 4 Equipped on: lower headgear

30521#Dark Angel# Enable use of level 3 cloaking. Agi+ 10, Luk +15 Equipped on: middle headgear

30522#Wedding Wing# All stats +7 Equipped on: lower headgear

30523#Bright Blue Butterfly Wings# Adds a 5% chance of auto casting level 1 storm gust on the enemy when attacking. All stats +4 Equipped on: lower headgear

30524#Colorik Wings# All stats +7 Equipped on: lower headgear

30525#Tribal wings# Adds a 3% chance of auto casting level 2 earthquake on the user when the user receives physical damage. All stats +4 Equipped on: lower headgear

30526#Zero wings# Adds 10% chance of auto casting level 10 fireball on the target when attacking. Enable level 5 double attack. Agi +13, Dex +12 Equipped on: lower headgear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Non-donation custom wing images and descriptions
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» Thumper - a stikfas custom
» Checkout this TWO FACE CUSTOM!!!!!!
» Dealing with large images?
» Some star Wars figure customs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceRO :: Public Stuff :: Guides-
Jump to: