AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
+10
Magicman
Chaos83009
RamonArca
AzureValkyrie
parody
hunter24
khentz026
Phoenix
flirachi
Fruity
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruity

Fruity

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 pm

The admin has stated he is looking for one more GM preferably lives in a GMT of -5 and above. Just transferring topic to this forum.
Post application here:

Name:

Main In-Game Name:

Contact Info:

Your Location:

Your Time Zone:

Languages Spoken:

Your Age:

What are your hobbies?

How much experience do you have with RO?

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game?

Have you ever been a GM before?

What were your duties?

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc)

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for?

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for?

Why do you want to be a GM?

How can you help AceRO to become better?
Back to top Go down
Fruity

Fruity

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Since i am also looking for a role in this server i shall post mine.

Name: Arnon John Wallace

Main In-Game Name: Minty

Contact Info: mytharix@hotmail.com arnon@bigpond.com (msn)

Your Location: Queensland, Australia

Your Time Zone: GMT+10

Languages Spoken: English, part Thai

Your Age: 16

What are your hobbies? Football, Gaming

How much experience do you have with RO? 5yrs +

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? 4-5 hours weekdays , all day weekends

Have you ever been a GM before? Twice

What were your duties? Event GM for both servers

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc) Standard GM - Events

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? Just being able to meet the community and have some fun with them

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? None really but from pass experience the constant PM for more events

Why do you want to be a GM? As stated above i believe i can connect with this community give them some fun and reason to log on each day, being able to give back to this server.

How can you help AceRO to become better? As well as being an event GM i do have study in website design, being able to help in game with situations that players may need help with, with the knowledge of RO i have i believe i can help them. I can also hold regular events which will gather the players together rather than them isolating themselves from the rest of the server.

Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
flirachi

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 am

Ooh, GM Apps! I hope I get selected, so that I can help this server grow and have fun~!

Name: Elijah John Chesmore

Main In-Game Name: Flirachi

Contact Info: Flirachi@hotmail.com

Your Location: USA

Your Time Zone: Mountain Time (GMT-7)

Languages Spoken: English (willing to learn others)

Your Age: 14

What are your hobbies? Gaming, Anime, Reading, Writing

How much experience do you have with RO? Lots. I know almost all of the monsters when I see them, good places to train, and also how things work around the world of ragnarok.

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? I have school during the days, so about 5hrs a day on weekdays, and about the whole weekend

Have you ever been a GM before? nope. everyone turns me down because I have no experience, but I cant GET experience if no one will let me have it, right?

What were your duties? Didn't have any, but occasionally, I give support to those who need it.

What are you applying for? Event GM, Support GM, and if you need me for anything else, I'll do it if its in my power.

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? since there are always going to be new-comers, someone will need to be there for them. also some people will want special events, so I could help with that. I have plenty of ideas too.

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? I'd have to say the disagreements on what event the commoners want, and also what prizes are fair. about support, people don't always need it, but I love to be a good help when I can be.

Why do you want to be a GM? I think it would be a good learning experience for me, and also help me develop good people skills. I also think I would be a good help for the people who need assistance if and when they need it.

How can you help AceRO to become better? I can help people in need of assistance, and also give events to people who want them. this just might have them tell their friends about us, and vote for us more often, and before you know it, we'll have twice as many people. of course I alone can't help the server double its rank, but I believe I can help it a good percentage if I'm good to the players.

Side note: If I do get the position, and I need to make another character, it'll be no problem. I'll just make him GM Flirachi, or GM Koran.

With all due respect,
~Flirachi
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:17 am

Name: Dinh Tran

Main In-Game Name: Phoenix, Raizo, Deception, Zero, Megaman, Donburi.

Contact Info: dinhz_diep@hotmail.com

Your Location: USA, OR

Your Time Zone: (-8:00 GMT)

Languages Spoken: English, Japanese, Vietnamese.

Your Age: 21

What are your hobbies? Gaming, Anime, Sports.

How much experience do you have with RO? Overall altogether, I'd say about 7 years or so with a few years of being a GM / Admin / Dev.

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? At least 30-35 Hour's a week.

What were your duties? Scripting, Coding, & Events.

What are you applying for? Scripting / Semi-Event Promoter / Coding.

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? Creating Challenges where the impossible meets the possible and of course, to create a friendly environment for everyone to enjoy both the aggressive pvp players and the casual players.

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? Time. Sometimes deadlines are too soon for a project to finish and players want it to be done as soon as possible. I have a lot of things to do in life around my age and I make the best of my time to complete the projects on time.

Why do you want to be a GM? To increase a server productivity, there's gotta be something unique or a theme to it; thus, I want to help create a special aura to the server.

How can you help AceRO to become better? There are a few projects I can work on such as a Quest/Chain Rank NPC where quests lead to another depending on how many quest points you have achieved. The higher the ranking quest, the harder it'll be; however, greater ranks grant greater rewards. If anything, I can help out as much as possible on anything on the server.
Back to top Go down
khentz026

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Name: Kent Edbert T. Keh

Main In-Game Name: toot

Contact Info: khentz026@yahoo.com

Your Location: Philippines

Your Time Zone: GMT +8

Languages Spoken: English, Tagalog

Your Age: 16

What are your hobbies? reading books, computer gaming, doing photoshops

How much experience do you have with RO? i played ragnarok since i was 10 yrs old Very Happy

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? every weekdays 4-6 hrs.. while during weekends i can be online for almost whole day

Have you ever been a GM before? yes i became an event gm at the server of my cousin but unfortunately it didn't last so long..

What were your duties? as an event gm and filipino support as well.

What are you applying for? event gm or filipino support

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? help ppl to understand what the server is all about and to develop the community

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? based on my own experience, many ppl pm me when im a gm to do events or to give them items.. lol

Why do you want to be a GM? i want to be a gm bcoz i want to improve the status of the server and to help and serve other players most especially the newbie..

How can you help AceRO to become better? i can give suggestions, i can also do banners but not that good.. i can be a good disciplinarian of the server Smile. but the best thing i can do to help this server is to promote this server my friends to play this server

Last edited by khentz026 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter24

hunter24

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 am

Name: Jp Almontero

Main In-Game Name: R Guard24

Contact Info: hunter_0624@yahoo.com

Your Location: Laguna, Philippines

Your Time Zone: UTC/GMT +8 hours

Languages Spoken: English/Tagalog

Your Age: 21

What are your hobbies? Playing RO/Surfing the web

How much experience do you have with RO? i think 5 years

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? Everyday 2-5 hours a day

Have you ever been a GM before? no but i would like to become one if you give me a chance i will do my best

What were your duties? for Events/Checking the server

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc) Standard

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? to attract more players in the server

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? i cant think a negative side about this position

Why do you want to be a GM? to experience and to give fun to the server and to help to make the aceRO to become #1

How can you help AceRO to become better? I will do my best to help and to attract more players to play aceRO
Back to top Go down
parody

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Name: Fikri Bin Hisham

Main In-Game Name: MrParody

Contact Info: fikri.hisham@yahoo.com(ym)

Your Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Your Time Zone: GMT+8

Languages Spoken: English, Malay

Your Age: 22

What are your hobbies? Music instruments, Gaming

How much experience do you have with RO? 6yrs

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? 4 hours or more daily

Have you ever been a GM before? No

What were your duties? I said no!xD

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc) Standard GM - Standard

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? well since i get along easily with people i think i can attract more people if i have higher position.

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? since i have no experience i cant think of any except the fact that this server is international thus language may be a problem.

Why do you want to be a GM? well a couple of reasons actually:-
1st:i would really love to have experience in becoming a GM since ive been playing for so long and never become a GM.
2nd:i believe i can communicate with people easily since i am a post grad in psychology thus giving me an advantage to sort out people's problems and hearing out their suggestions and what not.
3rd:RO is mainly about fun so i know you people cant deny how fun i can be(joking xD)i would love to help build this server so i can brag about it when this server turns out to be one of the best saying "i helped that server grow"

How can you help AceRO to become better? well events and performance is the main key but often people forgets about the main reason why they're here.most people would come to AceRO because of its 3rd job.they want to try PvP using 3rd job characters.im strengthening my point where i can communicate and make friends with people easily.the more people,the merrier the PvP!i'll make a facebook fan profile because well, face it, EVERYTHING is on facebook now.my promise to you is that i will try my best to attract people via online sites and advertising, in game friendliness, and my real life friends which consist of addictive online gamers!

cheers
Back to top Go down
AzureValkyrie

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Name: Valk would do? x:

Main In-Game Name: Chamoisee Valkyrie

Contact Info: funbari_hotspring@hotmail.com

Your Location: Singapore

Your Time Zone: GMT+8. Same as you Ace :3

Languages Spoken: English

Your Age: Turning 17

What are your hobbies? Sea Sports ftw!

How much experience do you have with RO? uhh.... 5?

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? Im online on MSN all the time. Until my school starts that is. .........or computer spoils....

Have you ever been a GM before? Nope

What were your duties? Not Applicable

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc) Events (Probs Support when I know more about this server)

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? Meeting the people.

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? hmm... maintaining my attitude with people spamming "events please" every 5 minutes.

Why do you want to be a GM? To meet the people in a totally different perspective. And as Parody said, because we have too much time on our hands sitting in prontera doing nothing and just chatting about love life and some other random stuff?

How can you help AceRO to become better? Conduct events to make the people feel happy and feel homely here. Also hope to be able to further bond the GM and Player relationship to more than just "GM! Event plox!", "GM!! I need help!" or "GM! exchange customs :3?"

P.S. Sorry I'm late, I didn't know the forum shifted so I posted everything on the old forum.....
Back to top Go down
RamonArca

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Name:Ramon Teodoro R. Arca

Main In-Game Name:VoidSin, VoidCross, VoidPotion...just Void with anther combination

Contact Info:arcaramon@yahoo.com,ramon_arca1997@yahoo.com(YahooMess.)

Your Location:Philippines

Your Time Zone:GMT+8

Languages Spoken:English, Tagalog

Your Age:12

What are your hobbies?Playing Ragnarok & Dota...watching tv and surfing teh net

How much experience do you have with RO?: 4 yrs

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game?Since its my test day this week well maybe mostly none so sorry...BUT after the test well WHOAH!!! U coudl basically see me in pront for 24hrs(unless im alone that is)

Have you ever been a GM before? yeah...I've been a GM before...a GM in neweraro(sucky server)an event gm...without COMMANDS LOL

What were your duties?again Event GM

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc): A standard GM and EventGM....yeah I got loads of events in my head and will accept event suggestions from players......I can also help players with their problems...hang out with them...and discipline players

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for?: I am a friendly person...approachable yet serious when needed...I also have a HUGE event and a BIG event in my mind...but thats not the point LOl

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for?Again...its my test week so i cant play...but after THAT well only prob is my temper

Why do you want to be a GM?Since i Feel the lack of events then i had no choice but to apply for GM...I also want to help the server and "heat things up a notch" meaning heating up the fun in the server...theres also Outlaws(as i call them)(naughty players) around...so I can discipline them and stop their CRIMe!!

How can you help AceRO to become better? I can help AceRO to become better by heating things up a notch with meh events...I can also chat with them and help them with their life and also help them if something got lost and scammed...

Last edited by RamonArca on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chaos83009

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Name: Jose Zamora

Main In-Game Name:AssassinCross

Contact Info:Jose.Zamora66@yahoo.com

Your Location:USA,CA Fresno

Your Time Zone:Pacific Standard Time

Languages Spoken: French, English ,Spanish

Your Age:17

What are your hobbies? Gaming,Music Instuments, Athletic Activities

How much experience do you have with RO? 4-5 years

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game?50-60hours a week

Have you ever been a GM before? yes

What were your duties? Scripter and events

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc) im applying for Scripter

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? Just the fun and creativity u get when u enjoy the thing u love doing

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for?there is no down side from my point of view

Why do you want to be a GM? ive been in a position of responsability to this type of community and i would love to give more of my time to this community to help others and make our envirment a place to be

How can you help AceRO to become better? to be honest i think our community dosnt need to be improved as much, it need population and advertisement of AceRo letting them know that this is the place to be that we can all make a change in this community every step of the way reciving thoughts from our players on AceRo will enspire us for new ideas and ask them what they think of our Server because we all work to gether to make this possible...
Back to top Go down
Magicman

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re GM application   GM Application EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:13 am

Name: Colin Smith

Main In-Game Name:Magicman, Metalman, Healman, Guardman

Contact Info: csmith776631@yahoo.com

Your Location: US

Your Time Zone: Central Time

Languages Spoken: English, a little French

Your Age: 14

What are your hobbies?: Games, Books, Music

How much experience do you have with RO? 5 years

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? 45 hours a week

Have you ever been a GM before? No

What were your duties? none

What are you applying for? Event GM

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? i get to hold events and award victors, makig players happy

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? cant think of any

Why do you want to be a GM? i want to be a GM because i never have been one before and i want to bring even more fun too this great server

How can you help AceRO to become better? by making the players happy and making good memories
Back to top Go down
Prototype

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Name: Prototype

Main in-game : P r o t o t y p e

contact info: Diviner_life@hotmail.com

Your Location: US

Your time zone: Eastern Time

Languages Spoke: English

Your Age: 20

Your Hobbies: Football, partying, friends, RO

how much exp with RO? 8 years

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? 35-49 hours a week

Have you ever been a GM before? yes

What were your duties? Forum Manager, Event incase of absent of other GM

What are you applying for? FUll/Sub GM

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? Helping the community grow, make sure no scammers or hackers, see to it everyone is playing fair

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? theres a worst case?

Why do you want to be a GM? Help the community, give players advice, help everyone in need

How can you help AceRO to become better? helping the community, advertising to friends to play, make RMS post about the server and why people should join.
Back to top Go down
G~ Rhino ~M

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ha im very late but ive been paying for a week and im actually a very experienced GM.   GM Application EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:27 am

Name: Brooke Rago

Main In-Game Name: D e l i r i o u s ^^

Contact Info: uceflip808@yahoo.com

Your Location: San Diego, California

Your Time Zone: Pacific Daylight time, GMT -7

Languages Spoken: English and tagalog (tagalog = filipino)

Your Age: 17

What are your hobbies? Swim and cheer ^^

How much experience do you have with RO? 7 years is as far as i can remember. ^^

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? need a couple hours of sleep and 7 hours of school, soo whatever is left is all for AceRo ^^.

Have you ever been a GM before? 4 Times. I was a GM on Rebirth, Blackout, Alliance, and Oasis RO.

What were your duties? I was an Event GM for all 4.

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc) Standard GM - Events

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? There is a lot of great things about being an Event GM but the BEST thing is probably meeting new people and enjoying a fun event while doing so. ^^

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? The worst thing is not knowing how to limit the amount of events i do. Ha For example, i can do 10 events in 30minutes, i just like doing events soo much ha. Oh and those spammers, who pm you spamming for more events! Thats just the worst >.<. Aha

Why do you want to be a GM? Well, ive played lots of other servers (too much too count), and this server has a lot of potential, it would be GREAT too see it do well, and i think i can make that happen by giving players the excitement of having an event right when they log on and if all players had that excitement more would want to enjoy it as well. ^^

How can you help AceRO to become better? By Being an Event GM and i have played RO so long it makes me seem old soo all that experience from starting off as a noob and working my way up can be used to help others.
Thanks!!!!!!!! ^^

oh and again sorry about being soo late i wish i joined a month earlier, and btw having me be an event GM means no players need to wait for a GM to log on since im always on. ^^ Thanks again and Enjoy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Patriot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 am

Name: Cody duncan livsey

Main In-Game Name: Patriot

Contact Info: cody94@valornet.com

Your Location: United states, arkansas

Your Time Zone: Central

Your Age: 17

What are your hobbies? Playing computer games, working out, hanging out with friends, the usual.

How much experience do you have with RO? 4 years

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? Well I'm off for summer vacation for 5 more months. So as much as I'm needed. Probably (unless asked to be on more) 8 hours a day so thats 56 per week.

Have you ever been a GM before? Yes many times. I've had 5 experiences being a GM to be exact.

What were your duties? Police, Event, Police, Forum moderator/Police/Event. (I've also had experience with being a spriter but that was my first GM job, and i had quit for a year *scripting that is* and im quite rusty so I wouldn't be much help in that catagory. There-for I won't list it.

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc) Standard GM. *Police, In-game moderator etc.*

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? I seem be good at sorting out troubles between most players. *Me personally i believe its just luck* but alot of people find me very helpful and very sensable when it comes to the job.

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? Well the fact of the matter is I do believe that a Police GM is very helpful indeed, but at the same time alot of players dont feel respect toward them as they do spriters, admins etc. This is because not to say all but some are ignorant *not stupid* just ignorant in the fact that police have a very important role in keeping the game community at bay.

Why do you want to be a GM? Well the obvious reason, to help the community that this server holds, but to be more specific. Either way I'm going to be playing this server, I am off for the summer very early so I'm quite positive I will be on for a long while each day. What better way for me to spend my time playing then to be helping this server grow.

How can you help AceRO to become better? As I said before my personality and social skills, have quit a bit of stability among players. I know the right way to handle most in-game situations. I know what I'm doing when it comes down to calming or settling arguements between the players of the community.

-Cody
Please consider this my application , Good day.
Back to top Go down
Bailey

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:51 am

Name: Cristy

Main In-Game Name: Bailey

Contact Info: Angel_Neko@msn.com

Your Location: Iowa, U,S,A

Your Time Zone: Central Time

Your Age: 29

What are your hobbies? Reading Books, Camping, Fishing, Hiking

How much experience do you have with RO? 3 years worth

How many hours a week are you available for being in-game? Hours are random. It depends if there is an emergency here at home. But I am on pretty much a few times a day for about 2 or 3 hours.

Have you ever been a GM before? Yes

What were your duties? Event GM

What are you applying for? (Standard GM, Spriter, Developer, etc) Standard GM

What do you think is the best thing about the position you are applying for? Being with people and giving them events that they can enjoy and have fun in.

What do you think is the worst thing about the position you are applying for? Dealing with bossy, annoying name calling people

Why do you want to be a GM? Because, I enjoyed being a GM on the previous server. Giving events and having fun with the people. It was great.

How can you help AceRO to become better? Trying my hardest to be the best GM I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceRO :: Server Information :: News-
Jump to: