AceRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AceRO, where Aces of RO should play on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i was hacked D:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos83009

i was hacked D: Empty
PostSubject: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 am

they took my spell ring headprotector water,lightning, fire and sound my tao gunka card, pheeroni card and my thanatos card D: bye a charater by the name of Ace Wizard D: and i noe it wasnt u ace it was aniother person pretending to be you D:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Isn't it your own fault? >.>; You know that it wasn't me and another person pretended to be me, but u still gave him the items/your account details, what so ever. But, I'll punish this Ace Wizard guy, but I can't assure you that you'll get your items back , tell me the whole story and I might just give it back.
Back to top Go down
https://ace-ro.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Found the guy who hacked you, still waiting for full explanation on what happened before I take action.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Triple/Double-posting is against the rules, I'm too lazy to hit edit on my posts, so I double/triple-post, don't do it or else ur forum acct will get banned for a day. =);
Anyway, it just makes me laugh that you don't know who hacked your account, hmm, I'll give you a tip, it's the "best friend" you have and you have his phone number, that makes it obvious I guess, and he was one of the only 3 people that you told what you got stuff from my vend event. =); *cough cough, "Ace Wizard"*
Back to top Go down
parody

PostSubject: Re: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 pm

I ADMIT!!!!!
IT WASNT ME!=D
haha so anyways i did ask u to go straight to admin but i heard voices telling u to go to other GM first and all.
hope you get your items back and be a good GM lol!
Back to top Go down
Chaos83009

PostSubject: Re: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:19 pm

sorry i havny been on yesterday my mom said i had to spend time with the family and i didnt post the other one i just posted it in the support and it apeared in the reporting ones to and okay the story is like this : i was walking around with voidstrike dueling him for alil Naotake was next to me 6 cells away so forth so then i get a PM from a person whose name is Ace Wizard instinks tell me "oh its him" and we started talking about and event that u were going to do a drop event. then i ask him (remember me being dumb XD i still tink its u) that if this week is gonna be the day u implement the soccery skills and if u were really going to hire a new scriptor that day and then he said yea and he said well ima hire u and i was happy so im all okay? and then he said u have to trade in ur acc. before i give u ur GM acc.and i was still like okay and (a dumb action me i did it) and he changed everything on my details and 20 minuets later i tryed changing it before anything else happened but they changed it before i had the chance to do anything about it. . . .

Ace i understand if i dont get the items back because it was my stupidity that got the best of me for not using @who
Back to top Go down
RamonArca

PostSubject: Re: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Triple/Double-posting is against the rules, I'm too lazy to hit edit on my posts, so I double/triple-post, don't do it or else ur forum acct will get banned for a day. =);
Anyway, it just makes me laugh that you don't know who hacked your account, hmm, I'll give you a tip, it's the "best friend" you have and you have his phone number, that makes it obvious I guess, and he was one of the only 3 people that you told what you got stuff from my vend event. =); *cough cough, "Ace Wizard"*

Is it Naotake?...He is his best friend...he has his phone number and he was 1 of the 3 people you told that you have that stuffs
Back to top Go down
Bailey

PostSubject: Re: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Chaos83009 wrote:
It was my stupidity that got the best of me

You got that right.

Anyone with a brain would think before they react.
An Admin would never ask you for your account information. They already have access to that information any time.
The big red WARNING sign should of ben flashing in your head when you saw some one ask for account information so, it's pretty much you fault for believing him and, giving him your account information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was hacked D:   i was hacked D: Empty

Back to top Go down

i was hacked D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AceRO :: Public Stuff :: Reporting-
Jump to: